By Anna Marie Soliman, Corporate Communications and Marketing Manager, Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd – ROHQ
2019 has been a challenging and exhilarating year for Thome, with key milestones and events which we’ve celebrated through the year. For this edition, we remember some of the remarkable stories that we have featured in previous 2019 issues of TGN.
This year we continue to embrace new technology as this is an integral part of our development as a company, by updating our website and launching two microsites which contain detailed information about our ship agency and marine consultancy services.
Digitalization is playing an increasingly important part in the way we do business with our suppliers and clients and Thome ensures it is ahead of the curve with these developments to stay one step ahead of its competitors.
We also featured our exciting win in Lloyds List Asia Pacific Awards 2019. What an Achievement!
Let us take a glimpse of some of the memorable events for the Thome Group during the past year which were featured in various issues of this years’ TGN:
- Thome unveils a new look website and launches two microsites
- The Thome Group’s Annual Conferences in Manila, China, India, Croatia
- Launch of the new Intranet
- Thome Group supports the launch of TSM Privilege Card
- We won several awards such as: Seatrade Ship Manager of the Year, Lloyd’s List Ship Manager of the Year, Tanker Shipping and Trade Environmental Award, ISWAN Ship Manager of the Year (Shortlisted), Shiptek Best in CSR Initiative
- EBOK Field Celebrating One Year of Operations
- Official opening of Thome’s new office in Delhi, India
- Giving back to the community—Thome various CSR activities globally: Scholarun 2019, Balik Aral (Back to School) Programme, Annual Food Drive, Nature Reserve Clean Up, etc
We are confident that with the support and cooperation of staff and management, Thome will soar to even greater heights with more milestones in 2020!
Happy New Year to all!