Finance Business Analyst
Position: Finance Business Analyst
Company: Thome Ship Management
Location: Thome-ROHQ, Philippines
- Will be the vital link between our Information Technology capacity and our business objectives.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Responsible in performing quality assurance of all financial reports needed by the stakeholders under the finance group.
- Explain to stakeholders or business users on how to use data gathered for their reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Will help lead in designing, documenting and maintaining current system processes.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting financial data and making comparative analyses.
Education and Qualification
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Accounting or other related courses.
- At least 3-6 years of solid experience in IT handling finance projects.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Excel.
- It would be an advantage if he/she has working knowledge in using Qlikview.
- Should have strong financial management background—experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users specifically under finance group, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
- Must be highly analytical and results driven.
- Well-versed in Accounting operations—must be exposed in providing financial reports for General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, P&L, etc.
- Exposed in being an individual contributor.
- Extensive knowledge in using and manipulating accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, Quickbooks, etc.
- Must have been part of a multinational company and experienced handling shared service.
For applicants, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org