Business Systems Analyst – Qlik Developer
Position: Business Systems Analyst – Qlik Developer
Company: Thome Ship Management
Location: Mumbai, India
- Responsible end-to-end for architecture, design, hands-on development, using Qlik reporting applications, built from existing data sources
- Proficient in performing data transformations, designing data model, optimising schema and data types, and writing Qlik scripts
- Develop data visualization techniques so as to provide Intelligence to the business through use of advanced reporting tools and analysis
- Develop and document standard dashboard application guidelines to help customers and internal stakeholders visualize and realize.
- Assess data quality, strive for harmonization and standardization in the use of reports; organize disparate data sources into single data models.
- Validate solutions, including end-to-end processes, by testing programs and validating results.
- Provide support to business users, such as investigating issues on reports are not properly updated
- Perform Qlik Management Console administration activities including task creation, scheduling job, loop and reduce, Cal’s resource managing etc.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Business Intelligence (Qlik) products certification is a plus.
- Good business understanding on the Maritime industry will be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Design, Development (including scripting, data source integration) & Implementation (end-to-end) of reports using Qlik design tools.
- Proficient in Qlik set analysis concepts and data security architecture.
- Advanced GUI development in Qlik Sense
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL and experience with relational databases.
- ETL development experience, with the knowledge to handle the slowly changing dimensions or complicated data mapping logic.
For applicants, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org