By Anna Marie Soliman, Corporate Communications and Marketing Manager, Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd ROHQ
It is that time of the year again when we feel a strong sense of appreciation and pride as we step back and look at what we have accomplished for the year and are hopeful that 2019 will bring more success and achievement for the Group.
Achieving all these successes, coming as they did against a backdrop of a challenging year and in an industry that is ever competitive, is testament to the strong guidance of our management team and dedication of all Thome staff. In 2019, we aim to strive for more improvements and to continue upholding our Core Values for an even more productive and successful new year.
From our remarkable CSR activities to the dynamic Officers’ conferences and winning great awards, let us all look back and remember the biggest stories of 2018:
- Thome Wins Major Industry Awards – Innovation in Technology and Systems by MPA Singapore Safety @ Sea Awards and CSR Award by Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia
- Thome Group Celebrates its 55 Years in the Industry!
- Thome Group Annual Officers’ Conference – Manila, India, China, Croatia and Ukraine
- Giving back to the community – Children’s Cancer Foundation Drive, Project “Aral” (Study), Blood Letting Program, Fun Run 2018, Annual Christmas Food Drive, Beach Clean Up, etc.
- Launch of the Thome Management System
- TSM Group Celebrates its 30th Anniversary
- Celebrating 5 years of direct presence in India
- Thome Awarded the ISO 45001 Certification 2018 by DNVGL
- Our Chairman Olav Eek Thorstensen given the Lifetime Achievement Award during the Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition